Friday, February 18, 2011

Favorites For Friday

Time - something we never have enough of (along with money). Despite that, I cannot walk out of the house without a watch on. The other day I was walking out the door for work and as I went to shut the door I realized...no watch! I ran back in to put one on. Yes, I know there are clocks all over and people with watches, clocks on computers but I just feel naked without one. So this weeks favorites are some really lovely watches I found over on Etsy.

Leather Watchband with Face - Creative Urges


Custom Made Beadwork Watch - Gina D Jewels


Silver Plated Quartz Crystal Watch - Jo's Jewels


Purple Passion Watch - Savoir Faire Creations


Custom Leather Cuff with Polo Watch - The Leather Wrist


These pretties won't give us more time in the day but at least we can look good while watching the clock!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty watches! I don't ever wear a watch unless I'm going to be on a plane when I have to shut off my phone. But I just love looking at watches - go figure! Guess it's like the fact that I hate to cook but love to look through cookbooks! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at watches, but like Sharla (BeadedTail) I never wear one! I do like the watch that is heart-shaped - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete