Friday, February 11, 2011

Favorites For Friday

Well, Monday is Valentine's Day and my personal preference for a gift is candy. I make my own jewelry so that is no good and flowers are pretty but they die after a short time. At least with candy you can savor it! So this weeks favorites are some candy items, both the real thing and a few that are inspired by candy.

Sterling Silver Pink Candy Ring - Micah Jones Studio


Dark Chocolate Fluer de Sel Heart - Calabasas Candy Co.
(MMMM Dark Chocolate is my fave!)


Red Hots Lip Candy - For Goodness Grape


Cupcake Magnet or Charm - Shimrit'a


A True Sweetheart Necklace - Stoopidgerl's Shop


At very least, looking at these yummy items won't add any pounds or kilos. Though if I got my hands on those dark chocolate truffles there would be no stopping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment