Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First UK Craft Fair


Well, my Etsy shop has been up and running for a few weeks now as I got all the issues fixed and changed everything over. I also have managed to meet quite a few of my fellow North East Crafter's. On the 25th of September I went to a craft fair in the area and managed to meet Vicky from Tynemouth Collectables and Denise & Gavin Hardy of Seaham Waves who have some amazing sea glass jewelry. I had to buy a pair of their earrings as they are lovely. Hoping to get a necklace too. When I was there, Vicky and Helen (who organizes the craft fair) talked me into coming back on the 9th of October. It looks like it will be a good time and I figured, since I'm still not working, why not. So, I shall be thrown in at the deep end selling my jewelry at this event. Nervous of course but really looking forward to it. I've actually been making a load of earrings to sell as I think that is a good thing to always have loads of.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I had to laugh when you said you bought the earrings! That is the drawback of being in a craft fair, you want to buy from all your crafty friends! I bet those earrings are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete