Friday, December 10, 2010

Favorites For Friday

Ahhh not long to go before it will be Christmas day. Sorry, not meaning to get you into a panic about it but it is true. One thing about Christmas time that I love are candy canes, don't know what it is about them but I can't get enough. I love the colors and the flavor! That is why this weeks favorites are all candy cane inspired from Etsy.


Peppermint Twist Bracelet - Fancee That


Crochet Peppermint Candy Swirl Scarf - Diane Langan Crochet Designs


Peppermint & Dark Chocolate Spoons (my 2 faves together!) - Nicole's Homemade Treats


Christmas Peppermint Candy Magnets - Cha Ching CK


Peppermint Candy Cane Scented Star Soap - Howards Home


Now if these items don't whet your whistle for some cool peppermint sweetness, then I don't know what will!

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great finds! I love peppermint but it makes me sneeze!

    ReplyDelete