Friday, October 29, 2010

Favorites For Friday

Well, the sale was a bust but at least I got to try out the Etsy On Sale site and it couldn't be easier. Now on to more important things - Favorites For Friday, San Francisco Giants style. You know, the National League Champions!!! WOOO HOOOO!!!!!! After the first two games the Giants are now up by two and are on their way to Texas to start there on Saturday. If they win, then I'm going on a SF shopping spree!!


SF Giants Original Coaster - Reformado Photography


Fear the Beard - I Made You A Beard


SF Cornhole Bean Bags - Hand Sewn By Nana


Giants Scrabble Tile Pendant - Amber's Glitzy Glamour Shop


SF Giants Purse/Tote - Bags Plus by Miss Bea


I have to say, I am LOVING that purse!!! That will definitely be mine if someone else hasn't snatched it up. As you can imagine, we (the husband and I) are pretty darn happy about all of this. After the year we have had then this would be the cherry on top. Saying that, the husband is English and the England cricket team are playing Australia in cricket and so that would top the year off just nicely if we got a double - the San Francisco Giants as World Champions and the English cricket team win the Ashes series down under.

Ahhhh the torture!

1 comment:

  1. I thought about you when I heard the Giants were in the World Series! These are all great finds! Good luck to SF!

    ReplyDelete