Friday, October 22, 2010

Etsy On Sale


I decided that I would skip Favorites for Friday this week as I am having a sale in my Etsy shop. For those of you who do sell on Etsy there is a great new site out there to help us when we want to run a sale. It's called Etsy On Sale and it is a great application and website. It's very simple to use too. If you haven't already seen the site then make sure you check it out here.



You can set your sale for whatever time and date you want. Plus you can have a sale in just one section and set the discount as a percentage or dollar off amount. No more going in and having to edit every single listing which is no biggie if you have 5 listings but I know a lot of Etsy sellers have well over 50-100 listings. I can't even imagine how much of a pain that would be! I have also added the sale as an event over on Facebook. As soon as the time of the sale is over, all you listings go back to normal. I'll have to let you know how the sale goes though really I just wanted to try out this new app that is available to Etsy sellers. Oh, and if you check out their site you will see that all the sales items on Etsy are listed on their site...brilliant!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment