Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ring-a-Ding


What do you do when you are bored but don't want to make something that you know is going to take up a lot of time to work on? I decided to use up some beads and make a few rings. Nothing fancy but they are fun to make and work up quickly. I have loads of 3mm Swarovski bicones and thought this would be a nice way to use them up. The top ring uses white opal crystals with seed beads that are a silvery gray color.


This next one used turquoise crystals with copper seed beads. Luckily I have a ring sizer so was able to make them specific sizes. I think I may list these in my Etsy shop so keep an eye out. Although, in that first photo my hand looks kind of old and crinkly. May have to re-take those photos.

8 comments:

  1. Those rings are terrific! I wish mine looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fabulous! I like your color selection.

    Thank you for commenting on my blog, too. Are you on Facebook? I see a Twitter link so I'll be clicking to follow right about now ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really unique. it looks like it takes a long time, you must have it down. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the turquoise colored bead ring, it is lovely indeed, and looks lovely on your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really pretty. I tried to learn this kind of stuff once but gave up real quick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love both of those rings...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wire work and beading is incredible! I bet this would look amazing in black!!!

    ReplyDelete