Monday, July 27, 2009

Featured

WillOaks Studio on Etsy


I was doing my usual Entrecard drops a few weeks ago and while on WillOaksStudio blog noticed this post where Karen mentions that she is featured on another blog. It was in between all those beautiful photos of flowers she has been posting lately. Well, now who doesn't like to be featured, right? I get myself over there and find another great blog to check out regularly. It's as easy as sending an email with your Etsy Mini so why not.


Cut Your Heart Out on Etsy


Jessica has a shop on Etsy and sells some lovely jewelry. I don't know why but I just love owls and so this necklace of hers stuck out for me. If you stop by her blog you will see the mini right at the top and if you want to be featured too just drop her an email which is listed on the right hand side of her blog. Really I just wanted a good excuse to feature some of the other lovely jewelry designers that I have come upon over the past few months and as a way of re-paying the favor of featuring me. So, I hope you will take a moment to check out their blogs and shops. Gotta spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment