I guess I'm doing something right since I have another award. This one is from Audrey over at Audrey's Country Crafts. Check out her blog and tell her I sent ya. The catch is I have to tell you 7 interesting things about myself. So here I go:
- I took dance lessons from the age of 5 until I was 20 years old. Started with ballet and tap and a bit of modern/jazz thrown in.
- Sewing was one of the first crafts I did and when I took it as a class in Junior High it was the only class I got an A+ in ever.
- I was a punk in High School complete with hair of varying shades (much to my parents dismay).
- One thing I have never done and would love to before I die, is sky-diving. Just once.
- I had my hair dresser's license in the State of California a few months before I received my High School Diploma.
- I love spicy food, especially an Indian or Thai Curry.
- Got married at 9am on a Saturday in England and after a small "reception" at my sister-in-law's, we went to a soccer (football) match in the afternoon. Couldn't have had a better wedding day!