Thursday, July 2, 2009

Independence Day Sale


I'm not big on holidays in general but I have always enjoyed Independence Day. All the fireworks and community goings on. Yes, I have a serious thing for fireworks, whenever they go off I'm like a little kid running to see where they are coming from and watching them for ages. So, on that note I think I shall celebrate in my own way by offering a BOGO1/2off Sale in my Etsy shop. BOGO = Buy One Get One ...... half off (applied to the lesser priced item) from today (the 2nd) through Sunday the 5th. I can either refund the difference through PayPal or you can wait till I send a revised invoice....your choice. Don't forget that I always offer free worldwide shipping.

Oh and for all my Stateside blog friends (and the expats living overseas), I hope you have a great 4th! Stay safe if you are playing with fireworks and don't drink and drive.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the sale! Happy 4th to you too! Hope you got to see some lovely fireworks yesterday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you do well with your sale!

    ReplyDelete