Monday, May 9, 2011

Trying Artfire...Again

Only this time I am trying out a Pro Account. I received an email from Artfire offering a 30 day free trial of the Pro Account and since I was already a basic member I decided to go ahead and give it a go. I have to say I have been a fan of Artfire's offerings such as the Rapid Cart (which I have added to my blog at the right) and the Artfire Kiosk for your Facebook Fan Page (which I also have added). Plus I love the fact that you don't have to sign up for an account to purchase from any of the sellers on there. I figure it's 30 days and then if nothing happens it is no loss and I can just go back to the basic account...or if it goes well then I can go ahead and continue with the Pro Account and pay the monthly fee. Lately I have been trying to do a few things to drum up sales but it just seems like a no hoper sometimes but I know that several people have commented on the lack of sales over the past few months. I did finally sign up for Google Checkout which is great to have as an option since I know there are some people who just are not happy with PayPal. Always have to give yourself as many options as possible for some things.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it works for you! If you are up for trying a completely handmade venue, check out
    http://handmadeartistsshops.com starting On Monday, May16th. It's been totally redone,is as easy if not easier than Etsy and is for handmade only. Just sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I have a paid account there and haven't had anything in it since before Christmas, but I just can't get myself to close the account. I get lots of sales on Etsy, but would love to switch to Artfire exclusively.

    Let us know how you do there...it may just be the thing I need to jump ship with ya!

    ReplyDelete